500 17th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
The Corcoran name has long been synonymous with innovation and education in the arts, since the founding of the Corcoran Gallery of Art in 1869 and its affiliated school in 1878. GW is proud to join in preserving and growing the Corcoran legacy through a historic agreement with the gallery and the school in 2014, in partnership with the National Gallery of Art. With the transition, the renamed Corcoran School of the Arts and Design maintains its distinct identity within GW’s Columbian College of Arts and Sciences. The Flagg Building at 17th Street continues to be the primary home for Corcoran School students.
Visit the Corcoran School website for a list of available spaces.